Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello and Welcome!

Hello! Bonjour! Aloha! Hola! Kia Orana (or Kia Ora)! Konichiwa! Bula! Bonjourno! Nǐ hǎo! Guten Tag! Talofa Lava! and Hi!
Welcome to what hopefully will become a blossoming outlet for my creative side. Here I intend to write about my travels around the world and the goings on in life. There will probably be other things of interest here as well.
While I can not promise the regularity of these posts I will try my best to keep this up-to-date and somewhat interesting. I don't really have a goal for this site; just a place to keep friends and family informed on what I do. I know a lot of you have encouraged me to take my writing further, and perhaps I may someday, but for now just enjoy what I write and if you like it follow me and keep tabs on my life!


Much love,
Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment